Instant quote
Policy type
No. of travellers
Adult 18-35
Adult 36-55
Adult 56-65
Adult 66-69
Adult 70-74
Adult 75-79
Adult 80-85
Kids (3-17)
Infants 0-2
Departure date
Return date     
Instant Quote
Pay online with complete peace of mind

Advice For Travellers

What happens if I am ill or injure myself whilst travelling?

Medical expenses - If you should require medical attention overseas you will be charged for any treatment received and these charges can run into thousands of pounds. With the appropriate ROCK Insurance Group travel insurance policy you will be required to pay a small excess (your excess can be removed by purchasing an excess waiver) towards the total cost of your medical expenses but the balance may be covered by your policy.

ROCK Insurance Group travel insurance policies offer cover for emergency assistance services and any additional travel or accommodation expenses incurred through illness.

Medical expenses - If you have an accident or you are injured during your Trip, you will be covered for medical expenses up to £10,000,000.

We would advise that you obtain an EHIC form at the Post Office to ensure you receive reciprocal health service care within the EU. However you should be aware that very few EU countries will offer free treatment so you should ensure you have insurance to pay the balance.

Always retain any receipts for medical treatment or prescriptions to support your claim.

Hospital benefit - If you should be admitted to hospital during your trip you can claim for up to £25 per day up to a maximum of £500.

Please refer to your travel insurance policy to see the full terms and conditions of the policy. For more information on travel insurance call us on 0333 202 5670.

All claims are always subject to the terms and conditions of your policy.

Back is a trading style of Rock insurance limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), number 300317.